Skip to main content

Public Records Requests and Statewide Database

Public Access to VOSHA Review Board Records

Under Vermont’s Public Records Law, the VOSHA Review Board must provide the public with access to records, unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemptions in the Law.  For records not belonging to the VOSHA Review Board, please contact the agency or department responsible for the record(s) in question.

To submit a new request for VOSHA Review Board records, under the Public Records Law, please contact the Records Officer or Liaison by email or in writing:

Carolyn Desch, Records Officer
VOSHA Review Board
6 Baldwin Street - Room 313
Montpelier, VT 05633 - 6701
(802) 828-2775